Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top Motown Hits

Is Motown making a comeback?  That's a question I ask myself all the time... primarily because we've had a lot of requests for Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye at various events in the last few months, secondarily because I love Motown!!! : )
So, I'll ask again... is Motown making a comeback?
While you ponder that question... read through the following list of some of the most commonly requested Motown hits of the 50s & 60s!  Enjoy!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered- Stevie Wonder
Aint Too Proud To Beg- The Temptations
Can't Help Myself- Four Tops
What's Goin On- Marvin Gaye
Dancing In The Streets- Martha & the Vandellas
Soul Man- Sam & Dave
Respect- Aretha Franklin
Heard It Through The Grapevine- Marvin Gaye
My Girl- The Temptations
ABC- Jackson 5
When A Man Loves A Woman- Percy Sledge
You're All I Need To Get By- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
No Where To Run- Martha & the Vandellas

This is just a taste of what Motown hits our bands play!  Don't worry, this list is non-conclusive.  We'd love to hear what you think are the top Motown hits!  Drop a comment and let us know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment